Sun All Day

Today was a great day to be on the water.  I did not get photos as I was teaching class and there was not an appropriate moment to capture images.  But I can say that the sun gave us a great showing today.  It was so warm it could have been summer.  The bad news it the rain is going to move into tonight and tomorrow.  YUCK.  If the wind picks up I will have to get out and do some kayaking and try to get some fun pictures.

My lessons today went really well.  We were able to get a lot done.  We got a bit bogged down with some of the edging concepts, but finally got it down.  Was one of the days you were happy to be teaching since the sun was out it was easy to convince my student to get in the water.  By the end we were both cold.  The dry suits are great, but enough time in the water around here and you get cold.  

Last night we had another great turn out for our traditional Tuesday Potluck.  It is amazing the amount of good food that show up.  It was a good time to hang out with friends and just relax. The views of distant lights from Vancouver Island across the Haro Strait are great.

Tonight I am meeting a bunch a friends to watch the new Bond movie and have some dinner.  It is so nice to live in town where I can just walk down to town in a matter of minutes.  There is something to say for living in small towns. 

Tomorrow I will get some new picture up.  I am going to go for a run and will take my camera with me.  Till then everyone have a good night and check back for pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Greenjacket Review

Seward G3 Passat Kayak Review

San Juan Island Kayak Season