Election Day

I just wanted to make a quick post and remind everyone it is election day.  I hope everyone gets a chance to get out there and vote for their candidate.  It will be an exciting evening when we finally get to see what our future holds.  So do not forget how important your vote is.

Tonight I will be attending an election party/potluck with friends on top of Cady Mountain.  Good food, good people and we are hoping for good election results.  I will post some photos from the election party. 

Other than that, the sun is out today.  I have not had a chance to get out on my bike as I hate to ride in the rain.  So I think that I will take off for a ride.

Well happy voting everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Greenjacket Review

Morning Kayak Lessons

Seward G3 Passat Kayak Review