The Sun!!

The sun came out towards the end of the day.  I spent most of my day inside on the computer doing work or unpacking my stuff from my trip.  Everything is unpacked and most everything is put away.  

I was playing my guitar when I noticed there was a strange light coming though my window.  I got up to investigate and was pleasantly surprised to see it was the sun.  So I took off to spend some time in the sun.  It was not really that warm outside, but who cares if the sun is out.  I went to the West side to just walk along the coast and look at the water.  It was breezy so there were nice waves crashing along the shore.  A Bald Eagle was enjoying the wind and was kiting high above me. With the sun out the colors of the Madrona Trees were bold and enlightening. It was a quick trip but was well worth it for relaxing the mind.

Here are a few images:


The sun really helps bring the colors alive.


A nice view.


Looking towards Vancouver Island.


The waves were coming in and crashing around this rock.  To the left was a really cool whirlpool that would develop.  I did not get any good images if it.


I am looking towards the Lime Kiln Lighthouse.

Well that is all I have to share for the day.  Looks like the weather may not be as nice as I thought for Friday.  Who knows, it will change before tomorrow.

Have a good night everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Greenjacket Review

Morning Kayak Lessons

Seward G3 Passat Kayak Review