Monday, January 12, 2009

San Juan Island and Slow Days

Not much happening today.  I ran into some friends when I went out for lunch.  It was fun to catch up.  But a friend of mine called and wanted to go see the little cave I was messing about in the other day so we met up and headed out.  

I spent a bit more time checking things out this time around and took a few new photos.  To see Monika's Photos check her blog:  http://orcawatcher.blogspot.com/
I am sure she will have some images there soon.

Humm. Is this the way out?

Meet some of my new friends










That is all I have.  Have a great day.

Here are some photos sent to me from MoniKa:



Good perspective for seeing the size of the passage.


Checking out critters on the ceiling.

1 comment:

Monika said...

Your photos turned out great! Awesome lighting. That one of the spider is sweet.

You gotta learn to spell my name right though! :P