Wet Day

I have to say I did not get out of the house much today.  I had catch up work to do on the Discovery Sea Kayak website. I spent a good part of the day going over images from 2007 and 2008.  I needed to get them sorted and sized to update the site with new images.  I added two slide shows the site as well.  I still have a bit more updating to get things where I want them.

But at the end of the day I needed to go out and get some clarity.  I spent a good 45 minutes at the house stretching and preparing to go run in the rain.  Some would call it procrastinating.  I like to call it preparing.  I went to my usually place near American Camp.  I did not carry my camera along as it is not waterproof and it was pretty wet out there.  I have not heard any news on my waterproof Pentax.  I cannot wait to get it back.  The run, though slow as it felt, was much needed and very appreciated now that I am back home.  Guinness and I were pretty soaked.  Neither of us seemed to mind to much.  It is like being a kid again.  

I have on my schedule that I am teaching private kayak lessons tomorrow.  The wind is suppose to get a bit nasty so I may have to cancel.

If you are interested in seeing some of the new images I posted visit https://www.discoveryseakayak.com/ .  If you use the nav bar on the right, just go to kayak trips and then work you way through all the trip links.  Plus on the home page there is a nice slide show and another on the multi day page.  It is worth checking out.  Some of the images you will recognize from my blog.

Here is the only picture I took today.  It is from South Beach at the end of my run.  Not much to see.

Dark and nasty out.  The white spots are rain drops.  The flash makes them stand out.  Not much to see today.

Hope everyone is well tonight and has a great evening planned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Greenjacket Review

Morning Kayak Lessons

Seward G3 Passat Kayak Review