False Bay Sunset

I did not get a chance to get out on the trail today.  I stuck around the house and took care of some home duties.  But I did get a chance to get out to False Bay as the sun set.  I took a quick few pics before I needed to get back to town.  I wanted to get Guinness out for a walk to town.  Well here are the images I took.  I hope to get on the water soon.  I still have not heard a word from Pentax on my camera.  I hope the warranty work comes through.


There is a nice farm that is across from False Bay.  It is really a nice landscape view.


False Bay.  The sun has fallen behind the clouds in the distance.

I wish I would have had more time to get out to the trails and get some more images.  But I hope to get out for a run tomorrow.  So I will get some more images.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Greenjacket Review

Morning Kayak Lessons

Seward G3 Passat Kayak Review