A Walk on Campus

Today I drove to the University of Arkansas campus to look for my name engraved on the Senior Walk.  There are names of graduates dating back to the late 1800's on sidewalks on campus.  I found my name just a stones throw away from the Chemistry Building.  Not my favorite subject when I was in college.  It is a nice warm and sunny day here.  So it was a really nice day to walk around campus.


It is funny how campus seem much smaller than it did when I first arrived my freshman year.  This is a picture of the historic Old Main Building.


Here is my name engraved in the sidewalk on campus.


I had to add this image of my dad.  He just retired from work and I wondered how he might spend his days.  

Well I hope everyone is having a good day.  My time here in growing to and end as I head back west on Sunday.    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Greenjacket Review

Morning Kayak Lessons

Seward G3 Passat Kayak Review