BEACH TIME!!

Made it out to the beach with a couple of friends today.  They were heading out to try a bit of skim boarding.  But the water was a bit choppy and the tide was too high.  Bumped into them while I was getting some lunch from the grocery store.  They convinced me to head out to the beach with them. The weather is nice, but it seems a bit cooler than yesterday.  None the less it was still perfect to hit the beach and get some sun.  I grabbed Guinness and we all took off.  

I got a few pictures while I was out, so here you go.


South Beach.

My dog Guinness taking in the sun.

We have a bit of a mess with us.

One more of Guinness.


Just Me.

Comments

Monika said…
Looks like it wasn't too cold for Guinness to go swimming!

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Greenjacket Review

Morning Kayak Lessons

Seward G3 Passat Kayak Review