San Juan Island and Amazing Sunset!

Last night I got a chance to get out for the sunset. I arrived just as the sun was making its way behind the western landscape. Though I missed the sun I did not miss the beautiful show that followed. The clouds were looming with amazing color and contrast north to south. The light breeze was enough to add a comforting chill to the air and the water was jostled enough so you could hear the sea releasing energy at the shore. This time of year people migrate from town the west side of San Juan Island to enjoy these peaceful scenic moments. Sometimes it can be hard to sneak away once I am off work. But I am happy that I made it out there last night. The view was more than wroth it. Let me know if you agree.






No captions needed on the above images. Simply a beautiful sunset. I hope everyone finds time to enjoy a few before the summer is over!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Greenjacket Review

Morning Kayak Lessons

Seward G3 Passat Kayak Review