Summer Kayaking Images

I got a comment on the blog this morning from Kandi.  She was on one of my tours last season.  I borrowed a few images from her site to share.  But you should go check out her blog to see how much fun she had on the tour.  http://kckandi.blogspot.com/2008/06/yahoo.html




Lyle was her paddle partner for the day.


Nice image!  Sunny and calm waters.  I cannot wait for summer!


Stopping for a little chat.


So warm out that I am wearing my shortie drytop.


Look at the water conditions.  What a wonderful day.

Kandi thanks for sharing your blog with me.  It is always nice to get images with me in them.  It seems most of the time I am taking them, so I am not in many.  Get a group together and set up a 3 day!

Hope everyone one is getting off to a good start today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astral Greenjacket Review

Morning Kayak Lessons

Seward G3 Passat Kayak Review