Sunday, November 9, 2008

Failed Attempt

I was set to take the 1110am ferry today and was disappointed when the ferry stopped loading cars just one car ahead of me.  The ferry was a single parking deck ferry instead of the double parking deck ferry that normally runs.  So it was full pretty quick.  The next ferry I could get was 140pm but the tire place could not guarantee that I could in to have tires put on before they closed. So I am going to try and get up and go tomorrow morning.  

My new phone, a Blackberry Pearl 8120, has been resetting itself pretty much since I have had it. I called the warranty department and they said since the phone was under 30 days since purchase I needed to contact the place I purchased the phone.  Which is ATT online shopping center.  She gave me the number and I called and I was told there that she could not help me since it has been over 30 days since my purchase and I needed to call the warranty department. I informed her that I had just spoke to them and they claimed I am under 30 days.  Her reply was that I was 31 days since the purchase and she could not help me with resolving the problem. Then she asked if she could help me with anything else.  I simply replied you have not helped me with anything thus far so why would I ask you for any more assistance.  She wished me a good day and hung up.

So I have decided to wait another day so that there is not a question with the warranty department that it has been more than 30 days.

Hence my luck has yet to turn for the better.  I have reverted to chanting positive mantras in hopes to manifest a more positive path.  Who knows what might happend it could only take one event for the shift to change to a more positive direction.  I sit and wait for that moment.

I am really sorry for not uploading any new images.  I can only take so many images of the town and getting anywhere is a bit tough since I do not have a car to drive.  I could take my bike but I hate riding on the wet roads.  I am trying to over come that issue.

I hope all is well with everyone and I know for sure that I will be on the water Tuesday so I should have some new images by then.

No comments: